Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oscars!!!

So, this Sunday we get the Oscars!! Since I'm obsessed with movies I'm having an urge to make predictions for the upcoming Oscars. Here they are:

Best Picture: No Country For Old Men
Best Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis (There Will Be Blood)
Best Actress: Julie Christie (Away From Her)
Best Supporting Actress: Cate Blanchett (I'm Not There)
Best Supporting Actor: Javier Bardem (No Country For Old Men)
Best Editing: The Bourne Ultimatum
Best Cinematography: No Country For Old Men
Best Director: The Coen Brothers (No Country For Old Men)
Best Original Screenplay: Juno
Best Adapted Screenplay: There Will Be Blood

This was pretty hard actually. I would not be surprised if There Will Be Blood or Juno won Best Picture, but I just think No Country is too good to be looked over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Pete!! Did you just copy over the winners? I only saw a few, but you were pretty much right on!!

Your sister.