Friday, February 22, 2008

Myers-Briggs Mania!

My team at work has decided that everyone of us should take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test. So, this afternoon I got to take a different version of the test which was 144 questions as opposed to the 70 question version which is in the Please Understand Me book. It was very cool, and many of the questions were very thought provoking. Next Thursday someone from our Development office is going to come in and talk to us about the results and what not, so that should be really interesting. I think I might try and predict what everyone one is just for the heck of it.

We also just had dinner with my parents and an Emeritus member of the First Quorom of the Seventy, who was my parents' Stake President way back in the days in North Carolina. The restaurant we ate at was a Chinese restaurant in the middle of Bountiful that supposedly has been named one of the 10 best Chinese restaurants in the US by USA Today. It was pretty darn good. It was also really interesting to hear this member of the Seventy talk about politics, as he was well versed in the current events, and quite opinionated as well. He's definitely a Conservative, and would have definitely voted for Romney, but will now vote for McCain.

Anyways, I think we're going to go swimming at the Marriott now where my parents are staying.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy that you have a blog now!! Those pictures are so cute. A couple of them looked very professional. One of the best parts of blogging is putting links to all the people you blog with. Put us on!