Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Here are some songs I put together awhile ago with our recording program. They are really rough cuts and you'll definitely notice some funny mistakes and what not. I think the second one down is my favorite, however it's also pretty messed up. The glockenspiel, yes that's right a glockenspiel, is way off beat. So just disregard that and imagine that you're in the final montage scene of an episode of Lost where Hurley walks around with his headphones on noticing how life is so grand on the Island as you listen to it, or something like that.











6 comments:

annieq84 said...

Well I have to say that I like the first one best of all and I listened to each at least twice. Those sound great! I want a CD!

Unknown said...

Me too annie. The first one is my favorite. That was beautiful Pete.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

I would definetely pay money for that music Pete. I LOVE it. I'm excited to show Ryan when he gets home tonight. It will just make him miss you:( Can I make a request? When Amelie gets here, that's what she would like for her birthday. I can't decide yet which is my favorite, I'll have to give it more listen and thought.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

PETE!!!
I am not exaggerating at all when I say that I LOVE your stuff. I want to start a band with you. Just listening to your stuff made me want to write lyrics so badly.

Anyway, we miss you guys tons and hope to see you soon. But seriously, I can't wait until you guys move here for good so we can really start our band; I'm not even joking. LOVE YOU GUYS!

The Winsteads said...

Thanks all! I appreciate the support.

Atwood Ohana said...

I like the second and last ones the best. So...you composed them? Created them all yourself?!?!?!?!? You are so dang talented! I wanna a CD too! (agreeing with Annie) Anyways...your family is still beautiful and happy! Way to go Pete!