Monday, July 20, 2009

Beautiful Chapel
















There are several streets near our home where the very expensive million dollar houses of Sugarhouse reside. They are amazing. Pete and I love to drive down Yale and Harvard Avenue and see them. It sort of looks like Berkshire LC but the houses are more ornate and old. Their are some really darling tudor cottages. Anyway, one day when Pete and I were driving through these streets we came across a beautiful old LDS chapel. At first we thought it was a mansion. It has a very large stone gate around it. The backyard of this chapel is amazing. It has a waterfall that flows into a pond with ducks. When I took Leah there she remembered that she had heard about this church and that there was a very long wait of people who wanted to have their reception. On Sunday we drove to the church to let Noelle play. She really loved it. Here are some pics.

6 comments:

echo said...

this is where i took my bridal pictures

Unknown said...

It is the coolest chapel ever. I love the picture of Nells running across the bridge. You've got to set your pictures as large so we can see them better. Do you have paint on your walls yet? You've got to take a picture as soon as you paint it.

kelleyplus said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures of that amazing chapel and thier grounds. I love the picture of Noelle running across the bridge. She looks so beautiful and happy. I really thought the place had a surreal look to it on the day we went there and it was pouring rain. Sooo beautiful!

Andrea said...

This is a very popular location for bridal/engagement pics. That's where we had mine taken 8 years ago! So where did you guys move to?

andrea said...

Gorgeous! I love the photos Regan! Miss you!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Shoot I wish we could have gone with you guys while we were still there. I can see Ollie and Noelle now. We miss you guys! Hopefully we'll see you when you're down here in Sept. I can't wait for Nellie's to experience Disneyland.