Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Food, thrill rides, and movies






So I had to post this picture of me and Brian at Lagoon. The story is that we had to get on a ride that sat us with each other on one seat, one in front of the other. Of course, I had to get a picture. It was pretty funny.


THIS WEBSITE IS AMAZING. That's how I will preface this post. Restaurant.com is an amazing website that deserves to be looked at by all people. You can buy gift certificates for select restaurants for a fraction of their value. For example, Re and I bought a $25 Gift Certificate to a really good Indian restaurant for $6!!! The trick is that you have to spend $35 for the coupon to be valid, but even then it's still $16 for a $35 meal. Pretty awesome. If you do check this website out, don't just go to the website, go first to Google and search for "restaurant.com discount code". This will bring up a bunch of websites that have deals for Restaurant.com, and that's how we got ours for $6. It was originally $10, but we found a deal that knocked another 40% off the price. Awesome.

Lastly, a Dark Knight update. Did you expect anything less from me?
The Dark Knight is doing very well, and headed for a high 80s or low 90s score on Rotten Tomatoes, with ridiculously good praise from critics. Many have said that it is the best superhero movie ever made. You can count on a reaction after I see it on Saturday.

2 comments:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

That is the best picture I have EVER seen, I am still laughing...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that ride at Lagoon!!! One of my favorites, but ALWAYS go on it with someone you know.....if ya know what I mean; get's a little cozy at times.

Seth & Ethan are super stoked about Dark Knight...hopefully Seth will be able to sit through it. Did mom tell you he had a bike accident?? If not, let me know and I'll fill you in. That's me, the glue that holds the family communication line together...somehow. =)
Love ya!