Tuesday, August 10, 2010

antique table

I thought I would get some fun antique furniture to go with my old house. I found this intricately carved wooden table on KSL. It needed some love so I found some old polyurethane varnish in my basement and put a coat on today. It looks great. I don't know if I should put it in the kitchen or find a spot in the family room. I also got an old vintage emerald green vase at the DI last week. I might put it on the table and fill it with some hand made paper flowers I found on etsy.




3 comments:

kelleyplus said...

It's beautiful Regan!!!! I really love it. I love the intricate side details.
Mom

annieq84 said...

wow reggie that turned out great! And the table is so beautiful. Good old KSL!

andrea said...

I love it! It's very elegant. I miss you!!!