Wednesday, June 24, 2009







This has been a crazy week. The Winstead's flew in on Tuesday for a visit. Then leah flew in on Friday as well as the rest of the Kelley clan. Leah left today after a five day visit. We have had alot of fun visiting with everyone. Noelle loves her cousins, Grandparents and aunts so much. Here are some pics of the finished wood floors. The top pics are Noelle picking the strawberries from our garden. We have hundreds of them growing. They taste horrible. I'll write again soon. Pete wants to finish watching 24.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought the strawberries were good, and I know Noelle loves them (even the green ones)...Thanks for having me all week. It was so fun. I want to come back soon!

kelleyplus said...

Great job on the move Regan, and on making enough money for the floor refinishing. The house looks great. Hopefully I can come and help paint soon.

andrea said...

Haha you are so cute! I am sure they don't taste that bad Regs :) I LOVE the house, the pictures Leah posted and yours show how charming it is. I can't wait to see it someday! I love and miss you tons!