Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our New House

I promise I will be taking pictures of out new house very shortly. I have been so busy with my Etsy shop they I literally have not had time for anything more! Hopefully we will be refinishing our hardwood floors next week so I am really excited. I thought I would share a quick story. Noelle and I went to old navy today to find a black skirt for Grandma's funeral. They have these cartoon looking mannequin children. Noelle was just intrigued by them. She was afraid to touch them though. She kept calling them "Big Dollys." One of them was holding a dog leash with a dog attached. She especially loved the doggie. So we walked over to the adult section and there were mannequins without their heads on. Pretty typical because most of them usually don't. She was pointing and saying "Mama, Mama." I pulled our cart next to one of them and she started screaming. She was so confused. Then she said "Why does mom torture me so." Just kidding. But that's what she was probably thinking. Poor Nellies, it's so hard being a baby!

3 comments:

andrea said...

Hahaha Regan you are so funny. I got your second email and yes it made sense :) I am so excited to have you stay here!

Unknown said...

The meanest mama in the world! Nellies is such a cute girl. I'm sorry I won't see her this weekend. I'm excited to see you though. Can't wait to see pictures of your house and I am going to go into you etsy shop right now! BTW love your blog backround.

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

Hey Regan,
Congrats on your house!!! I can’t wait to see some pictures. So how is everything going?? I’m so sorry to hear about your Grandma. I remember her and she was a nice lady. We are just getting things ready for our baby girl coming in September. Crazy I know that I will have 2 kids!!!!! When are you coming to La Canada again? You have to let me know. I can’t wait to see ya again. Hey what is you etsy shop name. I would love to see some of your work. Take care and tell your wonderful husband I said hiii!! Miss you!!!!