Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Noelle sings some songs for me

Noelle has been going around the house singing all sorts of songs for a while now. I knew one day I would have to get that on my recording program, Sony Acid. So, tonight I decided it was time for action. She actually really likes microphones since she had to participate in the Primary program in sacrament a couple months ago, and also when Regan and I spoke in sacrament so it wasn't a hard sell to get her to sing into the microphone. It worked out really well and here they are. We've got the ABCs, Wheels on the Bus, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. All very cute renditions if you ask me. Enjoy.










7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! What a cool program. The recordings are so clear. I love her own interpretations to the lyrics of the songs. That will be fun to listen to in 10 years. =) Thanks for posting it.

Claire said...

That was the most adorable thing ever!!!! L-O-V-E-D IT!!!! Give her a big hug from auntie Claire.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Are you kidding me with those! She has the cutest little girl voice I have ever heard. They will definitely be a big treasure someday. Ollie loved listening to them too and misses his Nellie.

kelleyplus said...

I love you forever Pete for putting those on your blog!!! When Regan was a little 2 year old, we have a tape of her reading the Three Bears to her grandpa Knudsen. This reminds me of her. There is nothing on earth like the sound of those precious little toddler voices! Thank you, thank you, and thank you!
Suzie

Amanda said...

oh so darling! how cute!

annieq84 said...

How cute! Great idea getting her to think she was doing a private show when really everyone gets to hear her! I wonder what she would think if she knew? :) I'll have to be sure and show them to Cody.

Unknown said...

I love the backround. Amanda did a great job!